Website MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria RECRUITMENT: Analyst, CVM Analysis & Insights (Supervisory)
Job Title: Analyst, CVM Analysis & Insights (Supervisory)
Employment status: Permanent
Company: MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Responsible for generating customer insights from in depth data analysis that will create strong knowledge base for BTL campaign strategies and customer engagements, identify opportunities within the base for revenue optimization and campaign management with the aim of developing relevant programmes to address these opportunities.
- Develop and utilize data collection instruments and methods for the evaluation and quality control of research or operational data
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports and provide intelligence that supports decision-making
- Coordinate data requests with respect to pre and post return on investment data extraction, data sample for analytics, and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Maintain computerized collection and track relevant data and appropriate records of research methods and results.
- Utilize specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Extract qualifying data, based on defined campaigns and according to the approved campaign road map as well as manage and update engine room tools.
- Provide support to campaign segmentation analyst as required.
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required.
- Leverage the enterprise data warehouse and other data sources for insight generation to aid decision making and base optimization activities.
- Analyze the customer base to identify segments that have revenue upliftment opportunity or who are a churn risk that require an intervention
- Carry out post campaign evaluations and propose recommendations to the business based on campaign performance and backed up with industry experience to ensure that the set objective is achieved to drive campaign uptake and improve campaign success rate.
- Extract, analyse and interpret data to generate insight to aid marketing strategy and product development and implementation
- Works with campaign management team to understand customer needs and develop proactive and innovative data driven solutions and campaigns
- Analyze micro-profiles of all market segments, design models using customer profile attributes, and develop multiple scenarios to illustrate behaviour patterns in creating, targeting and positioning campaign strategies
- Conduct analyses with focus on experimental design, assessment, execution, and measurement of current marketing programmes
- Evaluate proposed marketing programmes and conduct behavioural, data mining, customer segmentation, predictive modeling, performance management, and other relevant statistical analyses related to proposed and current marketing programmes
- Work with the campaign management team to build and maintain a regular cadence of inbound and outbound campaigns collaborating with internal marketing and external agencies where needed
- Summarize analytic findings and integrate with non-traditional data sources when appropriate, to enhance campaign development initiatives
- Develop and use all relevant metrics and measures to continually monitor inactivity and revenue generating base and take appropriate actions to ensure consistent usage and reduce inactivity
- Conduct analysis and present findings leading to improved customer identification, attraction and retention techniques and methodologies.
- Perform Customer Lifecycle Management data analysis and requests.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of Big Data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics
- Interface with financial analysts and business units to understand their data requirements and reporting needs
- Liaise with product management managers to understand the data needed to support and monitor product performance
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or other related marketing or Social Science discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3-7 years’ experience; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Working knowledge of data mining/ analysis using statistical analytical system(SAS) & SQL, problem solving and reporting/presentation
- Good understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques; excellent understanding of data manipulation, data visualization and interrogation techniques.
- Good knowledge of statistical modeling techniques and algorithms.
- BSc, HND or B.Ed.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mtnonline.com.