ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Website Karisfined Edge Solutions
All those looking for a Mobile Applications Developer job are indvised to read the requirement before applying.
About Karisfined Edge Solutions
Karisfined Edge Solutions – Our client seeks for an experienced, smart and passionate candidate to join a team of resourceful professional in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mobile Applications Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-Time
- You will be working with our team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Front-end integration with API back-end
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
Skills / Qualifications
- Robsust relevant experience
- Familiarity with the Android SDK, Flutter, Hybrid/Cross Platform Mobile App Technologies
- Eagerness to become an expert mobile apps developer.
- A strong passion for stellar UI, UX and design.
- Resilience when solving difficult problems.
- An open and inquisitive mind that questions assumptions (even your own)
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Understanding of basic software design patterns
- Experience writing mobile applications that can work on multiple platforms.
- Experience with Google Flutter and Dart
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject as “Mobile Applications Developer”.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org