Meeting Room Attendant (Office Services) – Internal Firm Services
Company: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00205
Department: Internal Firm Services
At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensures that all meeting rooms, pre-function and services areas are cleaned and maintained to the highest standard for staff and clients use
- Ensures that all requested material(s) and services are in place prior to commencement of meetings
- Ensures all snacks, water, beverages for tea/coffee are in place and restocked on demand during meetings
- Clearing and collecting used cups and mugs and washing them immediately after meetings
- Ensure setup of equipment; Projector, desk phone, flip chart board and regulates the Air Conditioning system
- Perform all other job related duties as requested
- Senior School Leaving Certificate
- Work experience as Room Attendant is a plus
- Ability to work well with others at various levels and to be a good team player
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures and work under minimal supervision
- Professional demeanor and high level of initiative
- Good command of English language. Both written and verbal
- Attention to details, including neatness and accuracy
- Good physical health and stamina
- Ability to multitask and learn very fast.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on the company website.
To apply for this job please visit pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com.