Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
Job title: HSE Officer.
Company: Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
Job Type: Fulltime
Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is recruiting for fulltime HSE Officer.
Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1992 to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Government and Industrial sectors.
- Develop HSE project plans & programs, and ensure implementation to achieve OHS objectives.
- Develop and execute logistics and marketing plans to support business and operational needs.
- Market and prepare quotations on personal protective equipment and liaise with company clients on HSE needs.
- Implement HSE policies and supply chain best practices to enhance safety and standardization
- Marketing of trainings to prospective clients.
- Consult with other external authorities and other industry/company experts in order to keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practice in OHS.
- Conduct routine drills to test Emergency preparedness for all likely emergency scenarios for all staff
- Prepare HSE bids and project supports.
- Develop, implement and maintain a Safety Management System on OHSA 18001 standards.
- Manage contractors’ operations and external visitors and ensuring their compliance with safety guidelines and statutory standards
- Review all safety rules and regulations on a regular basis and, where necessary, recommend and encourage suitable changes.
- Supervise project site on Health and Safety program, plans and ensure implementation in compliance with relevant standard.
- Maintain all required environmental records and documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org