Critical Rescue International (CRI)
Medical Doctor Vacancy at Critical Rescue International (CRI).
Critical Rescue International (CRI) is Nigeria’s first national advanced medical paramedic company. We are in business to manage medical emergencies wherever and whenever they occur in our area of operation. On hand to deliver our innovative services is a team of uniquely qualified international and local medial personnel. We operate a fleet of ambulances.
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: VGC, Lagos
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Provision of comprehensive primary care medical services to patients in a clinical and home environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide primary medical care in a persons’ home or clinic
- Thoroughly evaluate, examine, review systems, discuss present and past medical history, and order and review investigations to determine a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Refer patients to specialist consultants or diagnostics as needed through our Network of Hospitals and Physicians
- Writing prescriptions for patients
- Ensures that history, examination, laboratory investigations and provisional diagnosis are written on case sheet
- Co-ordinating an individual’s rehabilitation process and participating where appropriate in providing recovery orientated services to restore normal functioning;
- Establishing links with a range of secondary health care providers and developing initiatives to enable patients access co-ordinated care that meets their needs
- Provide patient management in accordance with medical protocols and procedures
- All patient consultations must be accurately recorded in the clinical patient notes within 24 hours of seeing the patient
- Submits daily reports and ensures data is accurate.
- Carries out other duties as may be required my management.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality of services rendered to patients
- Ability to project the brand and services of the
- Quality of records and reports
- Continuous improvement of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Maintaining good relationships with patients
- Attends continuing education and refresher education programs as required by employers, medical control and licensing or certifying agencies
- Maintains compliance with medical ethics, standards of practice, health and safety policies and company policies
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
- A minimum of 3 years Post-NYSC experience as a Medical practitioner in hospital settings
- Must possess a current medical license to practice from MDCN.
- Appreciable experience working in a hospital setting
- Resides around VGC and its’ environ.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good clinical service provision skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Coordination and Team Building skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org