Mechanical Technician at Henkel, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Job ID: 20008240
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
- Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Maintenance of packaging line machines and equipment to ensure constant availability for production operation without compromising safety and equipment health.
- Execute preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability.
- Ensure all machine guarding, Interlocks, and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Review of Clean, Lubricate Inspect & Tighten sheet, checklists and other equipment monitoring document generated from shift for closure of outstanding issue.
- Initiating RCA for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Compliance to occupational health and safety/ quality standards and good manufacturing practice.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of an OND in Mechanical, City & Guilds Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering.
- Must have operational and maintenance experience in powder packaging machines.
- Will be added advantage if he/she has worked with multi-track & single-track machines.
- Analytical fault finding and troubleshooting skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.henkel.com.