Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
Marketing and Commercial Manager at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance, and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Commercial Manager – M / F
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the overall marketing and commercial activity for Surfer fleet in BINL
- Implement and manage compliance of marketing procedures in BINL
- Provide strategic and analytical insight to relevant stakeholder during pricing decision for offer in your scope
- Manage tendering process and Ensure that the bidding process for all tenders in his/her area is fully compliant with charterer/clients requirements
- Responsible for conducting market analysis for the Nigeria
- Undertake market studies and generate presentations on a case-by-case basis
- Provide timely information for the BINL monthly and Quarterly marketing reports
- Collect, coordinate and analyze demand for area
- Manage area wide tender/offer process
- Offer strategic pricing and market rate analysis for Offshore Division
- Support the formulation and issuance of offers in your scope
- Strong knowledge of BINL competitors and clients
- Promoting the brand of the organization in all dealings with the Marine Community and clients.
- Ensure quality control for Marketing and Business development Marine Services Guidelines
- Serve as the Offshore Division upstream market information source
- Overall Market activity awareness and reporting
- Ensure and monitor proper execution and compliance to the CRM database / Process
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- B.Sc. in a Social Science or Marketing Related discipline
- A minimum of 8 years experience in a core Marketing role in Oil / Gas with 5 years in a Management/Senior or Supervisory capacity.
- Business Performance
- Marketing Knowledge
- Position location
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Analysis
- Creativity & Innovation
- Languages: English (5 – Native)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit bourbon-career.talent-soft.com.