Maintenance Head Job at Olam International. Make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed, and fibre to 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing, and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of an estimated 4.8 million farmers.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Maintenance Head
- We invite dynamic and seasoned experts to lead the maintenance & engineering department for three pasta manufacturing factories.
- The incumbent will be directly responsible for engineering, Plant maintenance, and projects for the plants.
- As a process leader, you will also manage site hygiene, health, and safety of the unit and the teams working in them.
You may also like this; UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs in 2020
- Manage provide effective technological support & collaborate with the engineering department to develop new equipment and machines.
- Strong ability and In-depth exposure in handling new project expansions
- Create SOP’s to ensure minimizing downtime and improve plant operations and efficiency
- Understand the preventive maintenance system and equipment are down due to negligence and proper care on the maintenance part ensures hygiene standards in all areas are maintained to the highest standards at a minimum above those required by BRC.
- Planning of preventive & predictive maintenance for long and short pasta lines, Bhuler & Fava lines
- Co-ordination with associates departments & contractors, generate of regular progress reports.
- Strategic planning, decision making, analysis of operation parameters production efficiencies, yields, wastage reduction, manpower output, EHS targets monitoring activity at sites, reviewing schedule, ensuring cost control within budget.
- Handling technical indents, control, inspection & handling the materials & spares including workshop jobs for optimized plant availability & downtime reduction execution of out preventive and breakdown maintenance jobs of all mechanical equipment.
- 15+ years’ experience of handling maintenance, utilities, and projects in several jobs as Mechanical engineer
- Experience in managing large scale operations and implementing behavior-based safety programs.
- Have a demonstrated ability in strategic planning with experience of successful implementation of new strategies.
- Strong organizational skills, including experience managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously. A detailed oriented person with a high level of accuracy.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to motivate a team of diverse experiences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply