Sunday Tech is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Logistics Manager, those qualified should see the job requirements and apply.
Sunday Tech is a professional Creative Graphic Designer that is eager to integrate Creativity and Innovative Designs and Concepts into your personal or professional projects. We are also a Front-End Developer creating modern and responsive designs for Web and Mobile.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Locations: Anambra, Delta, Edo, Imo and Lagos
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- B.S in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
To apply for this job please visit sundaytech.com.ng .