LONTOR Recruitment for Logistics Assistant. Please ensure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
- Manage the execution and implementation of the policy regarding logistics and warehouse.
- Follow up the supply/distribution of modern trade channel
- Report shipment deliveries schedule
- Prepare and submit activity report
- Comprehensive management and strategic planning in carrying out all related logistic activities in accordance with company business needs.
- Plan, arrange and execute product delivery plan
- Manage company fleets of trucks for delivery actions
- Communicate with 3PL service providers where needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain / Transport Management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Good numerical skills.
- Good Microsoft skills (Word, Excel)
- Minimum of 3years of experience
- Good negotiation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
8th April, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com