Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
Logistics Archivist Vacancy at Action Against Hunger. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Action Against Hunger has been working in Nigeria since 2010. From 2014 to 2015, we doubled the volume of our operations in response to the crisis, meeting the humanitarian needs of 2.1 million people with health and nutrition programs; clean water and sanitation to reduce malnutrition and disease; emergency cash transfers to help displaced people purchase food or meet other urgent needs; and longer-term food security initiatives. In 2016, we scaled up our programs in Nigeria even further, yet again doubling the volume of our operations to meet rising needs, despite an extremely challenging environment.
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Job type: Full Time
Starting date: As Soon As Possible
Direct Line Manager: Procurement Manager
You may also like this; How to sell yourself in an Interview
Tasks and Responsibilities
Objective 1 – Implement and improve the archiving system for all other logistics issues:
- Provide an up to date archives documentation of PDs files
- Reorganize and classify in order all PDs folders
- Control each PD by verifying them for missing documents using the checklist.
- Ensure original documents existing in logistic folders (except for invoices)
- Sort out documents to take out double or triple copies
- Check all documents to ensure that the filling is correctly done and set up corrections or add missing data
- Monitoring closely all new PDs archiving and field files.
- Ensure PDs are archived serially and according to PD references for the dossiers.
Objective 2 – Create E-archiving folders:
- Request support from IT officer for the settings of this tool
- Follow up correctly guidelines from the kitlog
- Ensure that field files forwarded to him are validated (cross-check of the checklist) before any archiving (hard and soft copy)
- Make a backup for all hard copy archives.
- Processing payments for submission to finance.
- Change file details to the new Logo
Objective 3 – Reporting:
- Report weekly progress report
- Provide Work plan activities and report to supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics & Supply Shain Management / any Technical field preferred.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role is preferred.
- It is desirable that experience is supported by academic study.
Skills and Experience
- Well-organized, able to multitask, and rigorous
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Office)
- Previous experience with ACF or other NGO’s preferred
Minimum Basic Salary
NGN 109,897 per Month
2nd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit acfinternational.applytojob.com.