Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC)
Locum Medical Laboratory Scientist Job at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC). Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC) is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Medical Laboratory Scientist
Employment Type: Contract
- Sample collection and analyzing
- Maintain Blood bank and chemical inventories
- Maintain Laboratory equipment. Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment
- Comply with all laboratory policies and HEFMA regulations related to safety, cleanliness and infection control
- Label, sort and check specimens and organize all information into the system
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data
- Collection and Interpretation of Data
- Perform all other laboratory duties as assigned
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-4 years of work experience.
- Current Practicing license with MLSCN
10,000 naira/24hours. 2nd January – 5th January 2021 and 10th – 13thJanuary 2021 (8days)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org