ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Latest job Get99 – Campaign Manager
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Company: Get99 Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Closing Date: 27th September, 2019.
Get99 is a Lagos-based E-commerce Start-up under the umbrella group, Xgo Technology Limited. Xgo Technology Limited is a Chinese technology company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria. Get99 is an online marketplace dedicated to listing verified products and services.
- The User Operations Campaigns Manager will lead the team responsible for Campaign Banner creation,management and optimization for our platform. This role requires a unique mix of being highly creative and data-driven at the same time.
- The ideal candidate will have deep domain experience across content marketing and Ad technologies.
- Working with Operations Director,Sales and Design Teams, he will conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize App Banner Campaigns to drive the overall customer growth in line with our brand strategy and financial goals.
- In addition to technical expertise, the ideal candidate will bring creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning.
- Develop strategic retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- Lead end-to-end banner campaigns from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Supervise the day-to-day management of onsite banner campaigns
- Ensure continuous testing testing and optimization of new audiences, visual creative, and copy
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to engage customers on the app and increase relevance.
- B.Sc or equivalent in any relevant field
- 3-4 years of direct, growth-focused experience in E-commerce, digital marketing, SaaS and Startup experience
- Experience building a comprehensive retention marketing strategy from the ground up
- Thorough understanding of campaign planning and content marketing
- Very data driven and should be curious about and tell stories using data
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Elevated aesthetic and quality standards in line with our brand.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Campaign Manager” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com