Website Graceco Limited
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Company: Graceco Limited
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Working Time: Between 7:30am-5pm (Mondays to Fridays) and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world .
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the management trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required
- Applicant should have a Degree/HND in either Business Admin, Account, Sociology, Psychology, Management, Industrial relations and other related disciplines.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division
- Must be able to operate computer (Ms word, Ms excel etc.)
You will need to show:
- Business skills – ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] the subject of the email should be “Graduate Trainee”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org