Latest Admin/Facility Officer vacancy at Paykobo – APPLY NOW!
Job Title: Admin/Facility Officer
Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world. The company has served and is serving over 200million customers and more.
- Perform Administrative activities along with the HR Manager.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- HND/BSc in Facility Management or Business Administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Proven experience as facilities management or relevant position
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Must possess excellent administrative skills.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the job applied for as the subject of application.
OR Apply at 2nd floor Jomo house, 1, Oshifila Street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja, Lagos.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com