Website Sunrose Consulting
Front Desk Officer position at Sunrose Consulting
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Reporting to the Administrative Manager, the front desk officer will be the first person clients come in contact with when they come into the organization. The front desk officer will be involved in answering telephones, taking messages and transferring calls to appropriate individuals. Other duties include:
- Greeting and welcoming visitors/customers of the organization warmly.
- Answering telephones and giving information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greeting visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them as appropriate.
- Liaise with sales/account department to generate invoice for corporate customers.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Minimum educational standard: B.Sc/ HND/ OND
Minimum Working Experience: Prior experience not compulsory.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Effective verbal, listening and communications skills.
- Attentive to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very organised.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good office management skills
- Fast learner.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Ability to demonstrate sound work ethics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com