Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Laboratory & Treatment Technician at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries. The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user-friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients.
Job Title: Laboratory & Treatment Technician
- Assist the Laboratory sampling supervisor in Frequent sampling of produced water and crude oil samples from different vessels
- Assist the Laboratory sampling supervisor in Analysis of produced water and crude oil samples
Parameters to be analyzed:
- BSW %, Salt in oil (mg/L), Density, API, RVP, Viscosity, Methanol content in crude oil, pH, Calcium, Bicarbonate, Chloride, TDS, Iron content, SRB, Conductivity, Salinity, Total Hardness.
- Assist the Laboratory sampling supervisor in Analysis of deposit samples recovered from different vessels during cleaning operations o Parameters to be analyzed:
- Acid solubility of deposits
- Deposit characterization
- Deposit identification
- Assist in Preparation of results of all analysis performed in the FPSO
- Assist in the Follow-up of chemical injection efficiency monitoring parameters
- Assist in the follow-up of offshore chemical stock
- Ensure Chemical injection KPI’s are within specification
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 7-10 years Exp in Engineering
- Offshore Safety Permit (OSP)
8th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit portal.dbesl.com.