ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme is ongoing – APPLY NOW!
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
Ref #: 145549BR
Service Line: Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS)
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
- Candidates must have a minimum of Second Class Upper in any discipline
- Candidates must below 26 years of age
- Candidates must have 5 credits at O’ Levels in one sitting, including Mathematics and English
- Must not have written the KPMG test before.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates are expected to apply here now!
Click here to apply for 2019 KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.