Business Relationship Manager at Monkey Limited. Please make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Monkey market is e-commerce for grocery/foodstuffs that bring all the popular foodstuffs marketplaces online, enabling shoppers to choose their preferred marketplace to buy foodstuffs and have it delivered to them in less than one hour.
Monkey Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The BRM role is tethered between the company and customer/partners at strategic and tactical levels, ensuring that the company understands the business requirements of the customer and is able to provide services that meet these needs, having deep understanding of company’s service and products and
Duties And Responsibility
- Develop growth strategy on partners’ acquisition and retention.
- Work hard to foster a strong and lasting business relationships with our partners.
- Stay in contact with our partners and treat them in a friendly and compassionate manner.
- Develop training in conjunction with other stakeholders that expands the capability of our partners.
- Ensure regular update of partners’ products listing and up to date information.
- Create a regular reports on progress, accomplishment, plans and challenges related to the responsibilities assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
- Excellent communicators with great interpersonal skill. (Speaks Yoruba lang)
- Ability to easily connect with new people in friendly, empathetic and compassionate manner.
- Capable of building and managing long term business relationship.
- Strategic thinking with marketing and research skills.
- A team player with customer relationship care (CRC) knowledge.
- Experience on the related of at least a year as a marketing officer or on a similar role.
NGN60,000 – 90,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the email.
- Remote interview due to COVID-19
- Social distancing guidelines and PPE in place
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org