Website Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is currntly recruiting Junior Brand Manager (Home Care) for there Lagos office. Please all interested applicants should read throug the requirement below;
Job Title: Junior Brand Manager (Home Care)
Company: Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
- To create, Build and Establish a brand image for all TGI Distri Brands.
- Develop and manage Strategic Brand plans within budget and on time, coordinating the resources and working with cross functional teams of the organization to achieve approved objectives.
- To create, build and establish brand image and awareness by planning, developing & implementing effective advertising & promotion strategies, with a 360 degree campaigns (ATL, BTL, Digital, PR, On-ground activations etc.).
- Media planning and execution, tracking the category on constant basis. Conduct ROI of all campaigns.
- To drive Innovation by identifying areas of potential market for new product(s) and conduct market survey and research to confirm its priorities.
- Strong on Project management – Create project networks, track on regular basis, drive the team and take ownership and accountability to lead it.
- To manage the A&P budget efficiently to achieve agreed brand profitability via coordinating with CMM for cost efficient media buying, Supply chain for promotional materials and customer marketing for trade promotions
- To achieve target brand volume by coordinating with sales team. Liaise with sales for implementation of agreed distribution strategies
- To achieve profitability of assigned brands by implementing pricing strategies and by optimizing costs and maximizing value of the portfolio.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned Brands against budgets and take corrective action wherever required to achieve the objectives
Consumer & Market Intelligence:
- To constantly engage Consumer and market intelligence – Planning & conducting market research, coordinating with Sales team and agencies.
- Developing a deep understanding of customers by personal interaction and through formal research
- Understand products offerings and approach of key competitors & aspired-to brands
- HND or B.Sc in Sales and Marketing
- 2-3years experience in brand management at an FMCG
- Professional qualification in Marketing/Branding is an added advantage
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com