Website Physio Centers of Africa
Front Desk/Admin Officer jobs at Physio Centers of Africa
Job Title: Front Desk/Admin Officer
Company: Physio Centers of Africa
Reports to: Clinic Coordinator
Physio Centers of Africa is dedicated to providing the highest standard of treatment, servicing a wide variety of clientele from elite level athletes to children or the elderly. Our Physiotherapists have experience with orthopedics, sports-medicine, neurology, pediatrics, geriatrics and home health care. We provide affordable world class wellness care delivered within the local cultural norms.
- Welcomes clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Planning and scheduling appointments for new and recurring clients based on physiotherapists availability. Leverages electronic patient management system and Outlook to make appointments for clinic staff.
- Provide clients with intake forms and other documents required. Ensures all clients are aware of appointment and payment guidelines prior to appointment and or receipt of service.
- Assists physios by ensuring that therapy rooms, gym and other areas are ready to intake clients.
- Organizing and maintaining client files and records.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Process payments from patients and ensure correct utilization of Payments software and tools as well as the tools to record the financial transactions.
- Provide clients with support and guidance as needed
- Providing quality customer service, raising to the attention of his/her line manager and others any customer service issues and queries as well as supporting the resolution of issues.
- Ensures that visitors log is kept, a tracking of number of appointments, new evaluations, purchases and other information is maintained and up to date.
- Support the equipment sales, Home Care and other business units operating within a center by taking orders and assisting on the execution of the order.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Provide any other support and analyses as may be directed by the clinic Coordinator
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Liaising with all vendors and suppliers working for the clinic
- Purchasing of consumables and maintaining inventory of assets and equipment Placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies. Processes all invoices in the clinic both for staff and sales from equipment store Supervising junior staff
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Knowledge of customer service delivery
- Bookkeeping and use of accounting software
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and must be willing to take risk
- Be willing to grow with the business and be adventurous
- A problem solver and can work independently
- Someone not concerned with hierarchy and ready to roll up sleeves
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other spreadsheet applications
- Presentation capability.
Minimum Qualifications for Front Desk/Admin Officer jobs
- Master’s or B.Sc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an industry that focuses on customer experience, retail, spa/gym.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Very good interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focus
- Client relations
- Strong organizational skills.
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org