IT Support Specialist Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria. See the full Job requirements below before sending your application.
About Chevron Nigeria Limited
Chevron Nigeria is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian government.
Chevron is the third-largest oil producer in Nigeria and one of its largest investors.
IT Support Specialist
Location: Warri, Delta
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding timely to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be physical or virtual)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Web and database management
- Work with vendors for mobile app development, deployment and maintenance
Basic Qualifications and Experience for IT Support Specialist Recruitment
- B.Sc / B.Tech / B.Eng / HND Computer science, Computer Engineering, Elect Electronics
- Network proficiency will be an added advantage
- Must have 1-2 experience working with any of these cloud providers MS Azure, AWS etc.
- Proficiency in Oracle database
- IT Data Analytics Skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Reporting skills
Method of Application
Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS Ltd.) – The Society was first registered as Gulf Oil Employees Cooperative Society in 1966. It Changed name to Chevron Employees Cooperative Thrift and Credit Society Limited (CECT & CS LTD) in 1995 inline with the host company’s change management. It was Upgraded to Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS Ltd) In 2006 to capture its increasing membership and business scope.
Note: Click on the link above to apply. You will be expected to select which role you are applying for before submitting your application.
Interested and qualified? Go to Chevron on select.alldayhr.com to apply
To apply for this job please visit select.alldayhr.com.