Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 and job vacancies: Chevron Nigeria Limited currently recruits both graduates and Undergraduate that meets the job requirement, job description, application skills and other job requirements by the company.
A lot of job seekers have asked questions relating to Chevron Nigeria recruitment, Career Chevron, Chevron vacancies and Chevron Nigeria recruitment 2021.
In this article, we will be showing you how you can successfully apply for the 2020 Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment form, through Chevron Nigeria Limited career portal https://careers.chevron.com/find-a-job/nigeria today.
About Chevron Nigeria Limited
Chevron Nigeria is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian government.
Chevron Nigeria also has an internship program which helps recent graduate to gain access to the company.
Chevron Nigeria job Vacancies
Qualifications and Requirement for Chevron Nigeria Limited jobs
Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Job Qualification
Before applying for the Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- Other professional degrees will be an added advantage.
- The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
What are the Requirements for Chevron Nigeria Limited?
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
- The applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
How to Apply for Chevron Nigeria 2021 Recruitment
To Know if the Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 has officially started, visit the official Chevron Nigeria Limited career portal: https://careers.chevron.com/find-a-job/nigeria or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Chevron Nigeria Limited form is out.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY HERE button above.
You may also like to apply for;
- Nigeria Cassava Growers Association (NCGA) Recruitment
- Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment
- Deloitte Recruitment Application
- Dangote Group Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- Electronic PayPlus Limited Recruitment
- Paystack Recruitment & Job Vacancies Today
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment & job Vacancies
- Access Bank Recruitment Update
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
Enter your email to get the latest on Chevron Recruitment