Website Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
IT Graduate Trainee Program at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
IT graduate trainee recruitment is currently ongoing at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc. Applicants are advised to check the requirment below before applying.
Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc is the premier, largest and most profitable, non-aligned Primary Mortgage Bank in Nigeria. Abbey is one of the seven national Primary Mortgage Banks (PMB) licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN). The recent recapitalization exercise saw the downsize from 105 mortgage banks to only 34 now surviving. We not only emerged successfully capitalized but one of the few that also met our National obligation as well as amongst the public liability companies.
IT Officer (Graduate Trainee)
Company: Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- IT technical support officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organization, but you’ll generally need to:
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Priorities and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Requirements for IT Graduate Trainee
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Recent graduate
- Good project management and team working abilities
- Commitment to gaining professional qualifications and ongoing self-development
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- Well versed with MS Suite
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to priorities and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
- Also worth noting is the occasionally physical nature of the role as they may have to lift and carry heavy equipment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Only application via the website will be acknowledged.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc reserves the right to stop further action on this job vacancy notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.abbeymortgagebank.com.