Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Investment Associate Job at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB). Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Associate
Location: Herbert Macaulay Way, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Investment Associate will assist the investment management team in executing its deal sourcing and portfolio monitoring strategies..
- Performing market research and due diligence for potential investment.
- Working with portfolio companies on research projects, preparing competitor analysis and valuation analysis.
- Gather and analyze performance metrics from portfolio companies.
- Participate in organizing events, conferences, and workshops for the startup ecosystem.
- Meeting with entrepreneurs of businesses that are potentially interesting investments.
- Minimum of University degree (2:1) or HND in (Accounting, Banking and Finance or Social Science related background)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong networking skills to actively be involved with startups, venture capitals, and corporates.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Organization Awareness & Concern for Impact.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite
SEE ALSO: N-Power Batch C 2021 Registration
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.