Website Citizen Journalists Network
Job Title: Internship/Volunteer
Company: Citizen Journalists Network
Citizen Journalists Network – CJN is a non-governmental humanitarian community of regular citizens investigating practical solutions to solve real problems for real people. We are Nigeria’s foremost and largest community of ordinary citizens sharing real-life events on-the-spot. CJN follows community reports and stories shared by ordinary citizens that can lead to the development of their local communities and social welfare intervention for real people.
CJN is inviting applications to fill the following Internship/Volunteers Positions:
3. Video Editor
4. Graphic Designer
5. Social Media Manager.
- 0% tolerance for mediocre
- 100% ability to work independently without supervision and deliver on goals
- Natural Relationship building ability.
- Ability to work remotely and effectively with others in a team.
- Ability to withstand pressure, manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively.
- Not below 21 and above 30 Years of Age
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org