Graceco Limited is recruiting candidates to fill up the vacancy of an Internal Audit Officer.
About the Company
Graceco Industries Limited is a company that provides services like, processes, packages and distributes food products all over Nigeria and internationally.
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Company: Graceco Industries Limited
Location: Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos
Review the company’s operations and business practices, highlight areas for improvement and engage with all internal stakeholders to improve controls, mitigate identified risks and deliver the 3 ‘E’ i.e. Economy, Efficiency and Effectiveness in Production, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing, Human Resources and Finance.
Key Process areas for review include, but are not limited to:
- Production Processes and Practices
- Meeting of supply demand
- Management and utilisation of production resources
- Revenue recognition
- Management of Trade Spend
- Management of Sales Force Incentive Scheme
- Customer’s Master Data management
- Credit Management and Control.
- Warehousing and Inventory Management:
- Warehousing practices
- Validation of existence of stock quantities and valuation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- General ledger and Sub-ledger reconciliations
- Adequacy of controls and changes to Vendor / Customer Master File
- Procure to pay process
- T&E Expenses Management
- Fixed Assets Management.
- Safety, Environment and Security:
- Investigate fraud related cases and provide recommendation to management
- Review enterprise wide usage of the company’s accounting and
- reporting software, ERPNext for adherence to controls within the systems at all levels.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the Senior internal Auditor
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. (1st or 2nd Class Upper) in Social Sciences or Management
Qualified Accountant – ACA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Audit, proficiency in Financial and Management Accounting
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise wide Accounting Application such as ERPNext, SAGE or SAP, Ms Office packages and Power Point Presentation.
- Good team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “Internal Auditor”.
All the information on this website – www.newbalancejobs.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. New balance jobs does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (New balance jobs), is strictly at your own risk. New balance jobs will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org