Tizeti Network Limited
Human Resource Manager at Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng). Make sure you go through the requirements provided by the company before the application.
Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng) is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider for Africa. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels, and multi-tenant buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Tizeti is looking to hire an experienced HR Manager for the business. The role holder will be responsible for all HR activities such as reviewing and advising on HR policies and processes across the business, coordinating human resources administrative functions and providing support in delivering strategic Human Resources initiatives.
- Provide support and participate with managers in the recruitment of new staff.
- Plan, co-ordinate Internship work experience placements, ensuring that these meet the needs of the organizations as well as those of the student.
- Develop strategies on staff motivation and retention
- Ensure that the Performance management/appraisal tool is measurable and objective and conducted fairly.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects and effectiveness of staff training and development
- Make recommendations on a cost-effective management development programme to support the company’s people management strategy.
- Develop a succession planning strategy necessary for continuity of every role in the company.
- Responsible for cascading the departmental objectives into tasks for the associates and also conducting appraisals when appropriate.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Review and Ensures that the company policy is updated adequately.
- Ensures that all staff has a good understanding of the company policy and HR procedures.
- Implement and maintain HR procedures to ensure effective, fair, and consistent management of staff throughout the organization.
- Provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases, ensuring that these are well managed and meet the requirements of the Company policies, best practice and employment legislation
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance e.g. Nigeria Labour Law, International Labour Organization (ILO).
You may also like this; Nigerian Air force salary structure and Ranks
- Good first Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline
- Possession of a higher degree(s), such as M.Sc., MBA, is desirable
- Minimum of Seven (7) years’ relevant experience
- Managerial capacity in a similar role, preferably in a multinational FMCG environment
- Strong strategic orientation, interpersonal
- Strong operational orientation
- Creativity in facilitating workshops and presenting complex matters
- Advanced use of Microsoft office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
Method of Application
All those Interested should Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit tizeti.com.