HSE Officer Job at Swift Consulting. See the job requirements below before applying.
Swift Consulting – Our client in the Energy Sector is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Ikeja Axis, Lagos
- Drive the continuous improvement of HSE culture on the project site by the deployment of various programs and campaigns.
- Maintain strong HSE surveillance on the project site and continuously tour assigned zones on the project site to identify unsafe conditions and unsafe acts; intervene immediately and record/report as appropriate.
- Provide daily/weekly input of HSE statistics and data to HSE Coordinator
- Support in the execution of Emergency Response drills per plan. Track actions to closure and provide feedback to support review of the Emergency Response plan.
- Ensure all incidents including near misses are properly reported, evaluated and investigated in line with established processes.
- Control and monitor site waste and maintain quality and environmental control procedures.
- Support EMP implementation and compliance monitoring at the project site
- Conduct assessments on type of personal protective equipment (PPE) to be utilized for specific tasks and ensure correct application of PPEs on project site at all times.
- B.Sc. in Engineering.
- Strong Presentation skill
- Must be Accountable
- Ability to work with or without supervision.
- 3 years minimum experience as an HSE Officer
- Must possess NEBOSH professional certificate
- Must be Able to identify and communicate hazards well
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “HSE Officer” as the subject of the email.
5th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org