ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Website eRecruiter Nige
HR Officer vacancy at eRecruiter
Our client is a fast growing tool hire service for the construction industry situated in the heart of London, starting up in Nigeria. They currently have an opening for a Customer Service Personnel – Lagos
Job Title: HR Officer
Company: eRecruiter Nigeria
- Delivering effective support to the head of HR and the wider business, ensuring operational excellence across all aspects of the HR function
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Administering compensation and benefit plans
- Conducting employee on boarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related functions such as leave management, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promoting HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assisting in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management · Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
- Implementing learning and development activities by coordinating training sessions, managing attendance and gathering and evaluating employee feedback
- Maintaining up-to-date, accessible and accurate HR records.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Average time to update employee records
- Master data accuracy (Employees)
- Time to fill vacant positions
- Percentage of employees receiving regular performance reviews
- Percentage of employees trained in a given period
- Percentage of processes automated / systemised
- Employee Satisfaction Index
- Net Promoter Score
- Percentage of vacation days used
- Cycle time to process payroll
Requirements for HR Officer position
- Have an understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Possess good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Can work comfortably with Microsoft Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft)
- Show a customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Have excellent communication, people skills and aptitude in problem-solving
- Are able to work in a team with a result driven approach
- Can communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- Possess an extraordinary mind and love to use it.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants that are interested and qualified in the position above should send their application via the career portal of eRecruiter
To apply for this job please visit jobs.erecruiterafrica.com.