HR Community Manager at Workforce Group. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this job.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Community Manager
- Manages strategies for engagement of people in opportunities to support the organisations community goals, this includes designing, implementing and evaluating innovative individual and corporate engagement services.
- Engage, educate and cultivate relationship the HR Community
- Successful development and execution of HR related conferences and Meetups that drive community engagement
- Conduct research, and build content for Learning Programmes
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Develop thought leadership articles targeted at the HR community
- Build a database of HR professionals in Nigeria – capturing details such as mobile contact, email address, job role, place of employment, years of experience
- Develop and deliver thought leadership videos as a subject matter expert on key issues that are a major pain point to our clients and the public.
- Seamless delivery of quality Knowledge Sharing Sessions and webinars
- Modify programmes as required and develop effective alternative actions.
- Periodically publish blog posts and articles, send email newsletters and surveys to better understand the community needs.
- Build trust with our community of users through transparent communication.
- Maintain a good relationship with influencers, industry professionals and business partners for the benefit of the organization.
- Design and manage community engagement services, experiences and initiatives.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshop
- Identify continental HR events and represent Workforce Group at same events
- Initiate business development contacts/interactions between internal business units and HR decision-maker
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Drive partnership with various institutions, organization(s), bodies – for mutual value
- Action orientation – Following through
- Ownership mentality – Accept responsibility and accountability using own initiative within the execution guideline
- Sense of urgency – Work to complete projects before deadline.
- Customer orientation – Ensures customer commitments are consistently met, builds customer confidence through proper project execution and relationship management
- Communication – Communicates well both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong attention to details.
- A strategic thinker
- Ability to effectively delegate.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
- Highly Intuitive and Analytical.
- Core Consulting skills.
You may like this; Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment Application form
Method of Application
All those interested in the HR Community Manager job at Workforce Group should click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
To apply for this job please visit select.alldayhr.com.