HR and Admin Secretary (Female) Job at Harmony Group. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Harmony Group is duly registered under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria. A trading company which imports branded premium products relating to Construction and building materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Admin Secretary (Female)
Locations: (Ogidi) Anambra and (Oduade) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer HR policies and procedures and periodic updates to employee handbook
- Assist staff with HR-related questions and issues and provide periodic communication on benefits and related information to employee
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle &prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence(e-mail,letters,packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Ensures cleanliness of work space and office.
- Proper Book- Keeping and Information management.
- Coordinate all recruitment and onboarding for new employees
- Keep information confidential and secure by recommended storage and Backups.
- Keep up with Information system trends, policies, regulation and Legislation.
- Perform Bank reconciliation activities on corresponding files and records.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in secretarial and HR duties.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to speak and write German language and any other foreign language like French and Chinese.
- Preferable female between 23- 35 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills
- Customer service and relationship-building skills
- Team working skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Your application may not be processed if you don’t use the job title and location as the mail subject
31st January, 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org