Chabash Development and Health Initiative (CDHI)
HR / Admin Officer at Chabash Development and Health Initiative (CDHI). Please make sure you read through the job requirements before applying.
Chabash Development and Health Initiative (CDHI) is a non-governmental organization dully registered with Nigerian government through corporate affairs commission and also is working closely with SEMA / NEMA Borno state chapter and the Borno state humanitarian response committee.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Volunteer
- Forming and maintaining employee records. Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides. Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance.
- We are looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
- HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
SEE ALSO: Nestle Nigeria Recruitment – UPDATED
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for).
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
Method of Application
Note: Type the Position you are applying for as the subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com