Hospital Medical Sales Representative Job at DKT International. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this job.
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
Locations: Sokoto, Lagos, Yola
Reports to: The National Hospital Medical Sales Manager.
- DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Hospital Medical Sales Representative based in Sokoto. We are looking for a smart, dynamic, self-motivated and committed individual to fill this position:
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Identify target markets (Hospitals- public and private) with organizational strategy, utilizing familiarity with hospital operations and existing operations, structure, reporting tools and dashboards.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Deliver presentations, medical detailing and clinical presentation to doctors, practice staff, nurses and pharmacists in hospitals in private and public sector.
- Build and maintain working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts and share with head-office on regular basis.
- Win new customers (hospitals/clinics, develop partner clinics, public sector facilities- General hospitals, Teaching hospitals, Governmental maternity clinics, Federal Medical centres and PHCs) as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones.
- Develop working relationships with Ministries of Health with a view to supplying DKT products.
- Meet and if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business, itinerary and marketing plans to make sure you achieve this.
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables and itineraries so that your assigned territory is well covered.
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations/training, briefings and sales review meetings to discuss target versus achievement, product promotion strategies, future sales planning, territory coverage, challenges.
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data, marketing materials, product training slides and detailing aids/brochures supplied by the company and interpret, present, and discuss same with health professionals during presentations and visits.
- Achieve your assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to hospital sales, marketing and clinical demonstrations of all related products and programs.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers.
- Coordinate all issues with key customers (MOHs, public and private hospitals) between sales, supply chain, support/customer services, training, marketing, and finance.
- Submit reports giving details of day’s work consisting of names of doctors, medical staff, pharmacies, and so forth.
SEE ALSO: UNICEF Recruitment and Job Vacancies
Qualification / Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Biological and Pharmaceutical / Medical Sciences or related field is required
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Hospital Medical Sales Representative or similar role for private and public hospitals
- Excellent communication, medical detailing, and presentation skills
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and negotiating skills.
- Sales and customer relationship skills
- Confidence, determination, and persistence
- Patience, self-motivation, and ability to use your initiative
- Planning, analytical, and organizational skills
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to various working hours, travelling and systems
- Results and target achievement oriented.
7th December 2020.
Method of Application
nterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title and Prefered location” as subject of the email e.g: Hospital Medical Sales Representative – Sokoto, Hospital Medical Sales Representative – Yola or Hospital Medical Sales Representative – Lagos.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com