ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Nestle Nigeria Plc
HORECA Channel Manager vacancy at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting HORECA Channel Manager. You can apply for this vacancy at nestle nigeria after going through the requirement below;
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
HORECA Channel Manager
Ref No: 9999
Position Type: Full-time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a HORECA Channel Manager who will be responsible for the sales and profitability of the HORECA channel whilst capitalizing on the consumption moments available in the Out of Home channel, developing the customer base in the HORECA channel by making use of the opportunities that are available with our products, developing long-term customer relationships amongst key clients.
A day in the life of…
- Accountable for all sales activities in the HORECA Channel which include, Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Bukkas and related relevant outlets
- Budget Management: Manage the budget whilst maintaining profitability when offering incentives/ discounts.
- Business Development: Explore new avenues for the sale of Nestlé products ensuring profitability in the HORECA Channels
- Market Analysis: Monitor market opportunities to capitalize on consumption moments in order to increase sales in the channels
- Sales Planning: Implement and manage sales strategies to meet the business objectives in HORECA channels
- Sales Management: Responsible to ensure that proper systems and best practices are implemented in the channel
- Team Leadership: Effective management of the HORECA sales whilst working with the Regional Managers in order to grow the HORECA business
- Train & Develop People: Make use of every opportunity to develop skills of the HORECA Executives in handling customers in the HORECA business.
- Brand Loyalty: Develop brand loyalty and ensure achievement of volume objective by effectively managing the activities of the channel
Requirements for this vacancy at nestle nigeria
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher qualification in any relevant field
- 3 – 5 years + experience in Sales with good performance records.
- Very good Key Account Management experience
- Good Distributor Management and Field Sales Management experience
- Good communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- Ability to address and handle key stakeholders
- Experience from the hospitality industry
- Good team leadership experience, able to inspire, mentor and support a team
- Must have the ability to engage with the relevant stakeholders in selling high value products in the horeca channel – hotels, restaurants, cafes, Bukkas, clubs and related relevant outlets
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.