Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Title: Store Keeper
Ref. No.: NG, 9999
Location: Sango-Ota, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational qualification: HND
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a StoreKeeper to perform goods receipt of material from suppliers.
A day in the life of…
- Perform Push Dispatch of finished goods to designated locations
- Liaises with Laboratory for the release of raw materials and packaging materials to enable released materials issues to production.
- Take part in the monthly and yearly stock taking and reconciliation with Accounts Department for better stock control
- Ensure good 5S, cleanliness and good arrangement of materials in the Warehouse to achieve Nestle Hygiene rules. [NGMP]
- Maintain good physical and system stock to avoid bin misalignment or stock discrepancy
- Prepare Waybill for returned and rejected materials to customers and ensure the materials are securely loaded to avoid damages.
- Ensures adequate safety of staff through regular training, briefing, inspecting of the work area and implementation of corrective actions.
Requirements for Nestle Nigeria recruitment
What will make you successful
- Minimum of OND
- Computer Literate
- Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.