Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited
Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited is currently hiring HMO Underwriter. Please to apply for this position, you are advised to go through the job requirements.
About Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited
Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited is a member of Bethsaida groups and a leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Lagos and offices spread across the country. Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek competent, experienced and dedicated individuals to fill the under-listed position:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HMO Underwriter
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to employ an HMO Underwriter whose core responsibilities include processing / evaluating clients’ applications for health insurance coverage by examining the applicant’s medical history, advice on risk factors amongst others.
- Analyze information on insurance applications
- Determine the risk of insuring a client under our HMO unit
- Contact field representatives, medical personnel and other team members to obtain further information
- Advice whether to offer health insurance scheme to clients
- Determine appropriate premiums and amount of coverage.
- Screen applicants on the basis of set criteria
- Evaluate recommendations from underwriting software
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Health Management courses.
- Minimum of 2-3years post NYSC experience in relevant and related fields.
- Attendance of related Courses/workshops/seminars etc.
- Post Graduate Qualification in health Management or related field will be an added advantage.
- ICT in Ms Excel, Ms word, and field-specific software
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Application and Curriculum Vitae as an attachment to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
31st December 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com