Eni Recruitment 2022: Eni Recruitment process involved some key stages that applicants must go through to be successful in the Application.
As we continue we will be guiding applicants on how to apply for Eni Recent Job Vacancies in Nigeria.
Before we continue with the processes involved in Eni Nigeria, please note that Eni recruitment is free for all applicants.
As we continue we will be dishing out some helpful tips on how you can apply for Eni Nigeria Recruitment in 2022.
But, Before we go further, let’s see some of the frequently asked questions about Eni Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2022:
- What is involved in Eni Recruitment Process?
About Eni Nigeria
Eni is one of the most important, vertically integrated energy companies in the world. It operates in the oil, natural gas, electricity production, engineering, construction, and petrochemical products sectors. It is constantly working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably.
List of Eni Job Vacancies in Nigeria
|Senior Drilling, Completion & Workover Engineer||Apply Now|
What is involved in Eni recruitment process?
Eni Nigeria recruitment involved 4 main stages namely:
- CV Screening Entry
- Psycho-aptitude assessment
- Technical and professional assessment
- Lastly, completing the selection process.
CV Screening entry-level and junior positions
During this stage, the company reviews the CVs of candidates who have applied for a position via our online recruiting system.
Based on the requirements of the role, Eni Nigeria considers your:
- degree subject and results (for graduates we require a Master’s with a mark of at least 100/110)
- language skills
- previous work experience
- availability to relocate in Italy and abroad
If your application matches the role requirements, our recruitment team will contact you to arrange a telephone interview, during which we’ll provide further details on the available position and you’ll have the opportunity to explain your CV in more depth. Once the company has established your experience, availability, and interest in the position, you’ll be invited to the aptitude assessment stage.
In the psycho-aptitude assessment stage, the company looks more closely at your soft skills based on our ‘Model of Excellence. Eni assessment centers have been designed to help us identify your personal characteristics through situational judgment tests, individual and group interviews, questionnaires, and English language tests. You won’t need any specialist skills to complete these evaluations; the aim is to assess general interdisciplinary abilities. In some cases, the company may invite you to an individual interview rather than an assessment centre.
Technical and professional assessment
For the technical and professional assessment, you’ll attend a technical interview based on your specialist skills with the heads of the company area where you are applying to work. The interview will focus on your educational and training background, and your ability to apply your knowledge within the company.
Completing the selection process
Once you are successful in these stages, you may be contacted by someone from our Human Resources department for further information about the next steps.
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Eni Nigeria Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Eni career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Eni Nigeria
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2022, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;