High Commission of India
Office of the High Commission of India Recruitment for Community Welfare Clerk is ongoing in Lagos. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
The Office of the High Commission of India Lagos, invites applications from eligible candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Community Welfare Clerk
- The selected candidate will be required to assist the Mission officials in consular and community related work.
- Experience of at least 5 years in office/administrative work and maintenance of office records and files
- Graduate from a recognized Nigerian University
- Language proficiency: English, both writing and speaking
- Computer literate, well-versed in MS Office/Excel and/or similar platforms
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Those Interested and qualified for High Commission of India recruitment should download and complete the Application Form below and send with copies of the Documents listed below in a closed envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post of Community Welfare Clerk” to:Head of Chancery,
Office of the High Commission of India,
8A Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island,
Email: [email protected]
- Completed Application form
- Birth Certificate
- Latest Photograph
- WAEC, NECO or GCE results
- Certificate of Origin (State and/or local government)
- Means of identification i.e Voters’ card, Driver’s license, Passport, National ID cards, etc.
- Graduation/degree certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be called for test and/or personal interview (to be informed in due course). No transport or other assistance/reimbursement will be provided for appearing in the interview.
To apply for this job please visit hciabuja.gov.in.