United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
UBA is hiring to fill the vacant space of a Head of Financial Control, Suitably qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Job Title: Head of Financial Control
About the Job
- Drive periodical revisions to UBA Group Accounting Policies and Operational Manual in line with revisions of existing IFRSs or issuance of new IFRSs
- Drive all GL maintenance activities including regular GL and account proofs reviews Groupwide
- Conduct periodic review of Group finance systems and processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Produce accurate and timely monthly, interim and annual Group and Bank Financial Statements (with adequate notes/disclosures) which are in line with IFRS Groupwidev
- Drive the external audit process of the Group; including all admin-related issues on the Bank’s external audit exercise
- Applicant must have ACCA/ACA.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.