Growth Marketing Associate Vacancy at Paga. See the full requirement below before applying for this job.
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Sector: Financial Services
Reporting To: General Manager, Growth
Career Level: Grade 7 – 8
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Role
- We are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic Growth Marketing Associate to join our team and play a vital role in planning, enhancing, implementing, and optimizing our growth strategy.
- In this cross-functional role, you will be living at the cross-section of data, creative marketing, consumer experience and strategy. You will lead the formulation and delivery of various consumer campaigns to drive acquisition, engagement, retention, comprehension and loyalty across our products and services.
- Success will be having implemented a stand-out, end-to-end customer journey that provides a steady and sustainable stream of new and retained customers. Furthermore, you will be in a position to learn a lot from the broader team and the opportunity to grow your own functional team.
- In this role, optimization instincts, product savvy, a creative and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth.
- Understand deeply the lifecycle of customers on Paga and identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers
- Drive sponsorships and partnerships to create relevant brand awareness and consumer interest
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Collaborate on effective content marketing strategies and maintain a calendar of content distribution around the products – continuously optimize it for results.
- Identify opportunities for increasing paid conversions and potential upselling of existing customers
- Identifying common churn factors and optimizing retention strategies through other marketing channels and/or within the product
- Work with a cross-functional team (Product, Marketing, Sales & Distribution) to establish growth strategies to support Paga’s revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Partner with our analytics team to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the General Manager, Growth
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 2:1 in marketing or in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of Paga products and services
- Attention to detail and set high standards
- Demonstrated service excellence at a support level
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing
- A strong background in a strategic marketing or product marketing role
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- A love of data, ability to analyse a marketing funnel; ability to identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- First-hand experience with integrated digital marketing (social media, SEO, Content, SEM, Mobile, Email)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to use data to gain insights and drive decisions
- Basic knowledge of databases & SQL is a plus
- Ability to be flexible and thrive in an environment where there are constrained resources, and product/market fit is just being established
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- A creative approach
- An energetic and willing attitude
- Experience working cross-functionally
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit paga.bamboohr.com.