Off-Field Concepts Limited
Off-Field Concepts Limited Recruitment for Graphics Designer. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Off-Field Concepts Limited
Off-Field Concepts Limited – We blend creative, strategic planning with expert knowledge to tackle the toughest challenges for businesses. Today’s businesses need the right blend of people and technology to attain and accelerate growth. At Off-Field we have the right mix of solutions to optimize your people and technology so we are able to grow with you. We provide best-in-class solutions in Physical Security and Safety, Electrical Contracting Services, Information and Communication Technology, Extra-Low Voltage (ELV) works, and Automation systems. Our smart home automation systems are the best your money can afford.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create clear content graphics in line with our brand guidelines, including banners, cover photos, GIFs, infographics, and iconography.
- Bring words to live using captivating graphics to grab attention.
- Design and create landing pages for clarity and conversion
- Create graphical and text-based content
- Create creative and intriguing designs in 2D and 3D.
- Proactively recommend changes to improve conversion rate and customer experience
- Manages daily priorities and responsibilities to meet deadlines, company priorities and perform duties independently throughout the day
- Performing technical design work and being responsible for elements of products or campaigns including print, digital, video, and motion graphics
- Designing and developing concepts and designs for inspiring marketing materials.
- Determining the style, technique, and medium best suited to produce products that resonate with the intended audience.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Minimum of OND in any field of study.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Proficiency in creative tools (Adobe Creative Suite, CorelDraw, etc.)
- Video editing skills is a plus.
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail and quality-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Ability to think far and beyond the box
- High willingness to learn.
17th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com