Damen & Jordan Partners
Damen & Jordan Partners Recruitment for Business Startup Representative. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Damen & Jordan Partners began operations in Nigeria in 2016 and is mainly focused on providing business support and business development services to small and medium scale businesses in Nigeria.
Job Type: Part-time
- We are in need for candidates who will act as local representatives for Companies just being setup and owned by our clients. This assignment will be for a different short-term basis of one month or two months at a time, but the candidates will be engaged from time to time.
- This is not a full-time job, the candidates will act more in representative capacities
The key responsibilities will include:
- Providing their names, addresses and other personal information
- Make themselves available to sign documents required to enable formation and licensing of the companies, as well as operation of bank accounts for the companies
- Any other related tasks
- Ideally, the candidates will not be required to do more than four (4), or at most five (5) specific assignments in a month
- B.Sc / HND / ND in any discipline
- Good oral and written communication skills.
N100,000 per term
7th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: As this is on a part-time basis, the application is open to both candidates currently unemployed and candidates who are currently in employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org