ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Graduate Sales Intern at Henkel | Application portal
Henkel portal is open for applicants to send in their application for Graduate Sales Intern job at there branch in Nigeria.
Applicants are reminded to go through the application requirement before applying
Job title: Sales Intern
Ref Id: 19000709
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
- Henkel is for those who step up. Do You?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for Point of Sales Materials production, tracking and deployment.
- Data analysis from customers service.
- Working in the field to find out direct promotion that will impact positively trade as it concerns our business.
- Assists the Trade marketing manager to develop and deploy trade marketing activities and initiatives.
- Ownership of Modern trade business tracking and analysis.
- Reconciliation of Modern Trade payments and debts.
- Monthly pricing communication to customers in all Trades.
- Management and organization of sales meetings.
- He / She will take key role in designing the field plans for the distributors along with Distributors sales team to ensure optimum coverage of the territory.
- Monitoring – to ensure correct tracking of program performance, liaising with the Regional Sales Manager for clear direction & to maintain all the reporting for the sales areas in the region and report the same to the head office on regular basis.
- Delivers short & long terms sales strategy and direction.
- Drives on time delivery of NPD launch in the market and manage products through their entire lifecycle.
- Implements insightful trade promotion plans, help to identify and deliver evolutionary and revolutionary initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences related courses.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Adequate knowledge in Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be organised with personal workload, efficient and accurate.
- Attention to detail is essential. Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Ideal candidates should be willing to work in any state in Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested and qualified applicants should apply through Graduate Sales Intern at Henkel Application portal
To apply for this job please visit henkel.taleo.net.