Graduate sales Executive job at Cummins Inc
Job Title: Sales Executive
Req ID: 1900050Q
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt – Experienced
Cummins Inc. – A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
- Manages and develops customer relationships to achieve sales goals within an assigned sales territory or account in a business to customer environment.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- Drives utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. Customer Relationship Management, Customer focus Six Sigma).
- Sells company products and services by developing new prospects and existing accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Supports negotiations according to company guidelines.
Qualifications needed for Graduate sales Executive job
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Marketing, Sales or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- Basic relevant work experience preferred.
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Ensures accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Intuitive Listening And Adapting Solutions – Translates needs, expectations, or asks from customers, stakeholders, etc. into actionable solutions through active listening and intuition; chooses or produces solutions (e.g. process change, tool, product, service, etc.) to meet or exceed the customers’ or stakeholders’ needs or expectations or to provide value.
- Sales Forecasting – Collects and assesses customer data from internal and external sources; compares against historical data to determine useful inputs and create a forecast of future consumption patterns.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Plans proactively for successful execution of account/territory-level sales strategies and plans based on current pipeline; evaluates pipeline health (size, contents, progress); adjusts sales strategy, plans, or high impact activities accordingly; as applicable coaches sellers in order to achieve sales objectives.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Action oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Persuades – Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Instills trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Account Planning – Identifies objectives to drive execution of business and/or account strategy by reviewing the status relative to where it needs to be and enabling tracking of progress against targets.
- Articulating Value Proposition – Interprets internal and external customer needs based on relevant application; explains and demonstrates products, solutions, and services to distinguish strengths and weaknesses to meet customer’s specific needs to differentiate against competition.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All those interested and qualified for the Graduate sales Executive job at Cummins should apply via the career portal of Cummins Inc
To apply for this job please visit cummins-africa.jobs.