Graduate Pharmacist Job at Metro Medicare. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
St. Emmanuel Hospital is a full-service purpose-built medical facility that provides a full range of medical, family support and diagnostic services. St. Emmanuel Hospital is one of the oldest privately owned health institutions attending to the health needs of the residents of a densely populated area in Lagos. The Hospital is located in Isolo, Lagos Nigeria and serves the residents and businesses of Isolo, Mushin, Oshodi, Ikeja and other surrounding neighborhoods of metropolitan Lagos.
Location: Wuse II, Abuja (FCT)
- We are delighted to be able to offer an opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated Pharmacist to join our small team of pharmacists and other professionals.
- As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice on prescription and medication use.
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
- Ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Supervising the work of less experienced and less qualified staff.
- Keeping up to date with, and contributing to, research and development.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all records for controlled substances and removal of outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Proactively review all patients/customer needs, ensuring that they are provided world-class customer service throughout.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, and removing outdated drugs.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Must have a current license
- Minimum 1-year experience as a community pharmacist
Required competency and skill set:
- Credibility, professionalism, and confidence to implement best practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- 4pm – 11pm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com