Graduate Finance Intern Vacancy at Henkel
Job Title: Finance Intern
Ref Id: 190005B4
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio
Henkel is for those who step up. Do You?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Month-end Close-the-books procedures.
- Preparation of quarterly/monthly reports.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Finance Business partnering.
- Transactional postings.
- Providing support for administrative tasks.
- Support for cost center monitoring.
- Liaison with Shared Service Centers for booking of vendor invoices, processing of vendor payments.
- Preparation of transfer instruction letters to banks for processing of bank payments.
- Support for cost center cleans up.
- Support for other controlling topics.
- Liaison with bankers as required by the treasury manager.
- Support for Form M processing.
Qualifications need for Finance Intern Vacancy at Henkel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics.
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- ICAN/ACCA certification will be of added advantage.
- Be organized with the personal workload, efficient and accurate.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Be proactive and work on your own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – advanced user of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of SAP will be of added advantage.
ALL Interested and qualified should visit Henkel career website on henkel.taleo.net official website to apply
To apply for this job please visit henkel.taleo.net.