Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
GIS Officer Job at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied Industry in Nigeria, a member of SIFCA Group in the Ivory Coast. We operate in Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo States in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GIS Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will be required to help provide geographic information about RENL sites for management use.
- To assist in the production of site maps
- To ensure land survey and provision of geo-information for expansion in the estates
- To help update the farm activity map (slashing, spraying and pruning etc.) of the sites
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Agronomy or Soil Science
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a well-established organization
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and ArcGIS will be an added advantage
The candidate is expected to possess among other things:
- Team spirit and analytical skill
- High level of integrity and flexibility
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good communication skill and attention to details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited for a competency test
12Noon; 20th November 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com