Gidi Mobile Limited
Gidi Mobile Limited Recruits Learning Community Engagement Intern. Make sure you read through the requirement to know more about this job vacancy.
Gidi Mobile Limited is the creator of gidimo, Africa’s most advanced curriculum mastery & learning-for-livelihoods platform. One of the first cohorts of five African companies ever to be selected for Google’s Global Launchpad Accelerator Program in San Francisco, our mission is “to deliver opportunity, and the capacity required to exploit it, to every willing learner”.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Gidi Mobile is a mission-driven company focused on delivering opportunities and the capacity to exploit it to every willing learner. Our offering, gidimo, is the most revolutionary approach to learning, incorporating mastery, gamification and social learning to drive educational achievement in a convenient and fun way across multiple segments
- We are currently looking for awesome game-changers who are crazy about making learning super fun for teenagers! If you’d love to gain leadership and social engagement experiences in an international brand, while earning cool cash as you work with team members across the globe, this internship is for you!
You may also like this; Alan & Grant Job Recruitment Update
What will you be required to do?
- Grow, encourage and manage communities of gidimo SSP learners (Bonus points if you’re a past or current member)
- Work closely with the Marketing and Growth team to develop and execute marketing strategies targeted at recruiting learners
- Be the voice of the learners, sharing feedback with the Product and Engineering team
- Work closely with the Brand & Audience Engagement team to plan, create and publish content for social media channels daily/weekly that support and engage our community of learners
- Brainstorm new ways to engage with learners in the gidimo SSP community
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns, and trends in learners’ activities
- Analyze key community engagement performance metrics
- Manage community interactions and learning activities
- Identify and engage advocates (highly engaged learners) to improve the learning program
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and best practices of other organizations and companies, so our company continues to be an early adopter of these technologies
To be eligible for this role, you should:
- Be an undergrad or Pre-NYSC graduate with a minimum GPA of 4.35 in the Humanities or Sciences
- Have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reaction or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
- Possess exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- Be comfortable with graphic tools such as Photoshop or video editing software
- Have experience managing social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Be experienced in online/mobile social gaming environment.
- Have a deep understanding of gidimoSSP target audience’s behavior and preferences
- Possess a proven ability to work independently with enthusiasm, energy, and drive
- Have experience working with technical teams as an intern or user
- Be passionate about our mission and learners
- Have experience in growing and managing online communities (counts as an added advantage)
Method of Application
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit gidimobile.bamboohr.com.