Gidi Mobile Limited
Android Developer Recruitment at Gidi Mobile Limited. Make sure you read through the requirement to know more about this job vacancy.
Gidi Mobile Limited is the creator of gidimo, Africa’s most advanced curriculum mastery & learning-for-livelihoods platform. One of the first cohorts of five African companies ever to be selected for Google’s Global Launchpad Accelerator Program in San Francisco, our mission is “to deliver opportunity, and the capacity required to exploit it, to every willing learner”.
Job Title: Android Developer
Location: Victoria, Island Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Are you an experienced Android Developer with a strong passion for excellence while breaking new frontiers? Are you passionate about developing awesome applications that actually transform real human beings’ lives? Would you love to join a global, world-class team of experts that loves to have fun while doing great work? If this is you in a nutshell, then we have a job for you!
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining world-class android applications in collaboration with product managers, engineers and product designers
- You will be required to help identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- You will conduct code reviews and help maintain code quality & documentation
You may also like this; How To Find A Job After College
To be successful in this role, you are expected to have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ Android development experience with Java
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and expertise with building for multiple screen sizes & devices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with Android Architecture Components
- Experience with Firebase products – including Cloud Messaging, Analytics, Invites, Dynamic Links, and Crashlytics among others
- Expertise and experience with developing for users in poor-connectivity environments
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage and performance tuning
- Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with Android Studio and Git
Finally, in terms of human qualities, a strong candidate for this role will:
- Be deeply curious, and up-to-date with the latest trends & techniques
- Have a significant degree of developer community involvement and reputation
- Have a very high level of integrity, and unquestioned respect for intellectual property
- Be very hardworking, very persistent, and very self-driven
- Share our passion to create a better world through our work
Method of Application
All those interested and qualified for Android Developer Recruitment at Gidi Mobile Limited Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit gidimobile.bamboohr.com.